2014年5月3日 星期六

innisfree capsule recipe pack - Jejubija and Tea Tree Review

To be fair,  I am never a fan of Korean skincare.  I had a bad experience with K-skincare before.

Many years ago,  I received a mask sample from a Korean brand who just started their business in HK at that time. 

I was a rookie to skincare at that time, and i did not know sometimes skincare product could go really wrong.  Yes,  you guess it. Something in that mask triggered my allergy.  My skin turned bright red,  itchy and painful after putting that on me for two minutes.  That does not feel good at all.  

This experience put me off from Korean skincare and i had never use k-brands from then. 


Throughout the years I build up knowledge (and fails) on skincare.  I realized what happened was caused by the ingredients - that brand was infamous for putting loads of fragrances in their products, which is a trigger of skin allergies.  I still avoid products from that K-brand (which is still growing strong in Asia) if possible, but my view on K-brand had changed. 

After years in Europe,  i moved back to HK and found out K-brand is everywhere! They are more affordable than JP/EU brands,  and not all of them are packed with fragrances.  

One day when I was wandering in the city,  I saw an ad listing a really good bargain on something I want from a "water good store".  But when I was about to paid,  the store keeper told me I have to buy a non-discounted product before i can get the bargain price.  Oh thanks.  so I just randomly grab the cheapest item on the shelf and off to the till. 

15 minutes after paying i realized i got something K-brand. GREAT! I cant just throw that in the bin right? Lets give K-brand another go and see what happens! \




According to my good old friend Google, Innisfree capsule pack is a single dose facial
 (Koreans call facial mask as "pack") 


(Image from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPxi2Aa6t_kRX_e0BKBMNuJQqvo4SMq9J61zmBhPeKVBdIgmKiyIPn3iODSo2wb6b2iDx5iNITsBJJaQY4PAwN9uLpsMWy06MXUHG7N-xUHios6-E89GqyClMTA32DSEvzU7oEq-33f24/s934/Innisfree+Capsule+Recipe+Pack+new.jpg)



The one i got on a rush is a Jejubija and Tea Tree (榧子&茶樹) 10ml mask that could cleanse dirts in pores.  I got some luck to grabbed something that suits me lol



This pack is supposed for a single dose so you would expected it is small and tiny. 




It got a very strong scent of tea tree oil.  The tea tree oil added could help claiming acnes. That would still got for my spots lol
The clay mask reminded me French green clay that I used for my DIY masks when I was in UK. (French green clays & other forms of facial clays are widely available on evil-bay. I paid less than 5 pounds/ kilo and it lasts forever! I got too much left so I had to throw them away when I left UK) 

The capsule was sealed with a foil and there is a slit on the side. When opening this foil, remember don't pull the whole thing of the plastic.

If you can't finish the mask in one go (which I can't), you can stuff the little flap on the side into this slit to reseal the mask. That's clever isn't it?




Even though the packaging comes with this clever seal, I will still wrap up the mask with cling films between uses (or maybe pop it in the fridge to keep it away from damp and moistures).




The manufacture date was printed on the packing - no more guesswork on mysterious codes for expiry dates
(And you can see I had stuffed the foil into the seal from here)








Innisfree says the mask should stay on face for 10-15 minutes, But as a rule of thumb, all clay-based mask should go before it dries off completely. If it stays too long on the face, it draws moisture out from your skin, or it can irritates it. Make sure your alarm is ready when using clay masks. 

Put a layer of mask that is thick enough so you cannot see you own skin underneath. If it is not thick enough, that means the mask will not work at its full potential = you are just wasting products. 

Then sit back and relax. 




Clay masks are a bit hard to wash away when they are dried, but I always go straight under the shower when it is ready to go so this is never a problem to me.

This cute capsule did a good job to get the white and black heads out from my pores. My skin looks much brighter




Did i mentioned how much i paid?

HK$7 !  
You couldn't even get some chips from big M with$7

If you are not fancy buying from "water goods "stores, this mask is available in official innisfree stores in Causeway bay/ Queensway Plaza Facess/ Harbour City Facesss and Mong Kok, and it would cost you$15 each.




Innisfree Jejubija and Tea Tree capsule recipe pack is something for you if you are after a cheap cleansing mask.

The only downside is it is very small and could go off easily after open.



Will I buy it again? Hell yes, but Innisfree is offering so many temptations so I may get distracted and try another pack next time lol

歡迎合作試用 聯絡請E-mail 至come.to.misa@gmail.com✿

       ✿ Find me on ✿
✿ email - 
come.to.misa@gmail.com
✿ blogspot - 
http://between-hi-and-bye.blogspot.hk/ 

✿ iTrial -
 http://itrial.hk/user/cometomisa 
✿ iMORE - 
http://www.imore.hk/comtomisa
✿ ubeauty -
 
http://www.ubeauty.com.hk/member_blog/cometomisa/
 
✿ Theztyle 
http://www.theztyle.com/?76260 
✿ FnB -
 http://www.fnb.hk/blog/31723
✿ 
beautylife - http://beautylife.hk/?93717  



✿✿✿
此產品由本人購入. 所有用後分享為個人意見, 

Disclosure: The product featured in this review had been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.
✿✿✿✿




沒有留言:

張貼留言